Bring forward Tropical Limnology Studies through Southeast Asian Network. Together we build connection in research and science.
The establishment of Southeast Asian Limnological Network was based on the fact that there is a a need to promote tropical limnology research and studies to such an extent. Recognition of tropical limnology studies should be as much important as that of subtropical and temperate ones.
Sign up for FREE
The document contains the statement why we envision that the establishment of SEA Limnological Network is necessary. During The 16th World Lake Conference, the representatives from Southeast Asian Countries gathered together to support the initiation of this scientific organization.
Since SealNet has been formed, I am happy to express my gratitude and appreciation to those whose have involved directly and indirectly in materializing our dream in order to bind all researchers in ten ASEAN nations. The nations are notRead more
- “Environmental Conservation Platform for Tropical Inland Waters: Science, Policy, and Impact” December 5, 2021
- TROPLIMNO III Conference: Nov 25-26, 2021 September 20, 2021
- TropLimno II: November 18 – 19, 2020 December 6, 2020
- The 2nd International Conference on Tropical Limnology September 7, 2020
- Webinar ASEAN Talks: Inland Water Ecosystem (August 27, 2020) September 6, 2020
- Upcoming Events June 6, 2020
- The Meeting of ASEAN Sub-Committee Meeting on Marine Science And Technology (SC-MSAT) 7-8 October 2019, Singapore January 3, 2020
- Bogor Declaration – International Conference on Tropical Limnology 2019 November 10, 2019
- A Brief Report on Laguna Lake Visit, the Largest Lake in the Philippines April 7, 2019
- “LAKES (Data Mining) Workshop” April 1, 2019
Vision and Mission
To be the host at their own region in the science of tropical limnology development
- Promoting research collaboration, training and knowledge exchanges
- Developing information systems
- Creating solid bond among scientists within Southeast Asian region on tropical limnological studies